An 11,000 yen limited edition (PS4, Switch) will also be available, which includes a Shirow Shiratori-illustrated Ginko Sora changing clothes B2 tapestry, and a The Ryuo’s Work is Never Done! portable shogi set.
Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
An adventure game where you can learn how to genuinely play shogi!
The game is divided into three parts: Adventure, Shogi, and Quiz.
- The original scenario, which follows the events of the anime in the game, and two new scenarios themed after the characters’ cuteness and comedy will unfold.
- The original scenario is based on that of the anime, and is centered on the story of Yaichi Kuzuryuu and Ai Hinatsuru.
- There are 12 new scenarios. Every scenario was supervised by original author Shirow Shiratori, and there are two written by Shiratori himself.
- Play shogi against the characters of The Ryuo’s Work is Never Done! The game uses the artificial intelligence thinking developed by Silver Star Japan. (CPU games only.)
- There are three types of quizzes: Shogi, The Ryuo’s Work is Never Done!, and Shogi Problems. You will be asked 10 questions from three genres at random, and you will be able to see CG images as a reward for getting everything right.