Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Rainbow Studios will release MX vs. ATV All Out for Switch on September 1, the companies announced.
MX vs. ATV All Out first launched for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam in March 2018. An Anniversary Edition including the post-launch downloadable content followed in March 2019.
Whereas previously released platforms supported 16-player online multiplayer, the Switch version of MX vs. ATV All Out will only support eight-player online multiplayer. Two-player split-screen is also supported.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
All Terrain, All Vehicles, All You! MX vs ATV All Out is the complete off-road racing and lifestyle experience!
Choose between bikes, ATVs, UTVs, refine your rider style at your private compound and blast across massive open worlds to compete head to head in various game modes! The all-new Freestyle mode allows you to win with style and crazy stunts! Or go All Out and show your riding skills in Multiplayer!
- Two-player split-screen and 16-player online mode.
- Compete in various modes like Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag, and more.
- Master insane stunts and test your limits in freestyle mode.
- Turn your private compound into a show room for the all of your customized vehicles.
- Upgrade and tune your vehicles with original performance parts.
- Select your own style from numerous gear companies or choose to compete with one of the many top professional riders from around the world.