Publisher Team17 and developer The Game Kitchen will release a free update for Blasphemous on August 4 dubbed “The Stir of Dawn,” the companies announced. The major update adds a number of new features to the game, including “New Game+,” new storylines, NPCs, bosses, enemies, and areas to discover, and more.
The full list of new features is as follows:
- New Game+.
- A new, optional ‘Three Penitence’ system.
- New storylines, NPCs, bosses, enemies, and areas to discover.
- New Executions & Counter attack mechanic.
- Revamped map system with more fast travel locations.
- New items, animations and level art reworks.
- Updated voice acting, including a full Spanish language option.
- Balance changes including: Buffed Prayers, Rosary Bead, and Sword Heart updates, plus enemy tweaks.
Watch the “Stir of Dawn” announcement trailer below.