Publisher Team17 and developer The Game Kitchen will release a free update for Blasphemous on August 4 dubbed “The Stir of Dawn,” the companies announced. The major update adds a number of new features to the game, including “New Game+,” new storylines, NPCs, bosses, enemies, and areas to discover, and more.
The full list of new features is as follows:
- New Game+.
- A new, optional ‘Three Penitence’ system.
- New storylines, NPCs, bosses, enemies, and areas to discover.
- New Executions & Counter attack mechanic.
- Revamped map system with more fast travel locations.
- New items, animations and level art reworks.
- Updated voice acting, including a full Spanish language option.
- Balance changes including: Buffed Prayers, Rosary Bead, and Sword Heart updates, plus enemy tweaks.
Blasphemous is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam.
Watch the “Stir of Dawn” announcement trailer below.