Zombie first-person shooter Infected Maze, which first launched for PC via Steam on May 27, is coming to Switch, developer Masatoko Games announced. A release date was not announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
One night, a guy received a message on my smartphone from Saki, his sister, a nurse, asking for help. When he rushed to the hospital where she works, there were people who had gone crazy. He advances into underground of the hospital in search of his sister.
This game was originally planned to be released as Early Access, but due to my mistakes, it was released as a product version. Therefore, the game will continue to be updated and the content will change. The content of the current scheduled update is as follows.
- Make speed of player faster. It will be done in a few days (as of May 31, 2020). –> Done, but adjusting adjusting game balance (June 3, 2020).
- Add melee weapons. In current version, player has only a gun. It will take a few weeks (as of May 31, 2020).
- Hard mode will be added.
- To avoid boring gameplay, I might add the kinds of enemy attacks and events. This is still uncertain.
- First-Person Shooting – Even if you’re driven into a corner by zombies, don’t panic and aim at head of zombies and escape the crisis.
- Stealth – Determine which enemies to defeat and which to avoid. You also need to think about hiding from enemies in order to save bullets and avoid danger. Utilize “Lean” action to lean your body and hide from enemies.
- Random Generated Map – The maps are randomly generated, so you can play them with a fresh feeling even after you’ve cleared them once.