Publisher No More Robots and developer Brave at Night will release Yes, Your Grace for Xbox One and Switch on June 26 for $19.99 / £15.49 / €16.79. Pre-orders are available now with a 15 percent-off discount.
Yes, Your Grace first launched for PC via Steam in March, and grossed over $1 million in revenue in its first month. The console version was ported by Ant Workshop.
Here is an overview of the game, via No More Robots:
Inspired by Slavic folklore, Yes, Your Grace tells the tale of a medieval kingdom, and the royal family who live there. You are King of the land, and are tasked with talking your villagers through their various problems, from monsters attacking the village, to a lack of places to relax and enjoy themselves.
- Listening to petitioners each turn and deciding who needs your support.
- Aiding your family with their personal problems and leading their fates.
- Hiring Generals, Witches and Hunters to aid your efforts.
- Making alliances by satisfying the whims of lords and kings.
- Following the stories of the quirky, determined characters that visit your hall.