Voxel art action game Hakoniwa Explorer Plus, which first launched for PC via Steam in June 2018, is coming to Switch via the Nintendo eShop on June 18 for $11.99 / €11.99 / 1,200 yen, publisher Playism and developer Suxamethonium announced. It will support English, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese language options.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Get ready for a voxel art action game featuring an unprecedented level of freedom! A whole range of cute girl monsters are waiting to punch, kick, wrap you up, suck your blood, and eat you right up.
Progressing Through the Game
Approach a villager from the front and make contact with them to start a conversation and acquire info on dungeons.Search the world map using the info you’ve acquired to discover dungeons and gradually increase the size of the searchable area.
Cool things may happen if you can defeat the various area bosses and stack up your achievements…
- Main Character – An unemployed drifter. You can choose your gender before embarking on your journey.
- Sukumizu – She’ll guide you along the way. Touch her butt and she’ll berate you for being a pervert (incurs 1 damage).
- Villagers – Approach them from the front and make contact to start a conversation. Be sure to avoid falling out of favor.
- Monsters – Mostly soft, cute, sadistic girls.
- Weapons – A wide variety of weapons is at your disposal, including claws, clubs, swords, axes, and bows. Attack range and number of attacks vary according to weapon. Some also incur status ailments.
- Flame Sword – Sends enemies up in flames. Has similar effects on social media and blogs.
- Rapidfire Bow – A technical weapon used for long-ranged attacks. Can fire off three consecutive shots.
- Defense – Various defensive implements are also available, such as shields, armor, shoes, helmets, and rings. Some of these provide extra resistance against status ailments or carry special effects.
- Sukumizu – While lacking in defensive ability, it grants a very smooth movement. Can be used for various purposes, including swimming, your own viewing pleasure, and more.
- Sacred Ring – Oh snap! You can automatically regenerate HP! Unfortunately, however, it offers no defense capability.
- Consumable items can be used to regenerate HP, increase your level, enhance weapons and defensive equipment, increase attack range, and more. Some of the more rare items become effective simply by possessing them.
- Blanched Crab – Crab chock full of delicious meat and juicy juices.
- Pervy Liquid – A slippery, naughty liquid which carefully melts away only clothing fibers.
- Big-ass Grenade – A special bomb featuring hardcore destructive power. After being set, it explodes after three seconds, so make sure to get the hell away immediately.
Watch a trailer below.