Top-down action roguelike Devil Slayer: Raksasi, which first launched for PC via Steam Early Access in November 2019, will also release for PlayStation 4 and Switch, publisher Indienova and developer GlassesCat Games announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Devil Slayer: Raksasi is a top-down action game with procedurally generated dungeons, profound roguelike elements, and intuitive soul-like fighting.
It’s a fair and challenging game, dodging, timing, striking, you need to master them all to fight your way out of this cursed world.
Six Heroines’ Crimson Journey
- Byleth – A survivor of ancient gods. Initial Weapon: Longsword.
- Ajiela – A young demon heiress who falls in love with a human. Initial Weapon: Spear.
- Kharoum – A fiery lady with a quick temper and incredible heat. Initial Weapon: Sledgehammer.
- Xilvaron – A hybrid of demon and human. Initial Weapon: Twin Daggers.
- Ralciel – A descendant of the general and the last one of her family. Initial Weapon: Sword and Shield.
- Japhriel – Queen of the outlaws, defected from the killer organization. Initial Weapon: Sickle and Chain.
We elaborately crafted six heroines, six series as a total of 37 weapons, each one has their unique way to swing and to battle. We will bring in new weapons in the future, to add even more depth to our heroines’ weapons.
Roguelite Never-Ending Trials
Wars are burning the unresting borders, nature and humans are both causing unforgiving disasters, foul creatures are threating innocent people, demons are more than ready to grab their chance and strike back. In this world all shattered, a group of people gathered together, wanting to disperse the darkness, and bringing lights upon this world. They created a transmigrate trial, so the chosen ones could find the key to save the world in their transmigrating trials.
Devil Slayer: Raksasi uses Roguelike mechanics, you will face different enemies in our random generated levels. Countless relics combinations will give each runs a fresh and interesting experience. Currently, there are six chapters, 150 types of enemies and 180 relics. We will bring in even more varieties in the future updates.
Challenging and Down to the Core Action Game
Rid of the grinding gameplays, you will face down to the core battles in Devil Slayer: Raksasi, which the most essentials are your dodging, timing, and rhythm skills. You need to practice with your weapons, familiar with your enemies, choose the right moment to unleash your strikes. Kill or be killed is often one blink away. Be tenacious, death will only make you stronger, there is nothing could stop you.