The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch on June 19, followed by Xbox One later in 2020, publisher Headup Games and developer Devespresso Games announced. It will support English, Korean, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Ukrainian, Spanish, Thai, Portuguese, and Brazilian Portuguese language options.
Here is an overview of the game, via Headup Games:
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters continues the dark story introduced in The Coma: Recut. Despite being a sequel, no familiarity with the original game’s story is necessary. This time, players take on the role of new protagonist Mina Park, a minor side-character from the first game. Mina is forced to escape her deserted high school to elude the clutches of a relentless, psychotic slasher. She soon realizes that she has been unwittingly drawn into a dangerous, shadowy version of her waking world reality while exploring the surrounding district. The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters explores the universal themes of friendship, bullying, and the pressures of academic achievement in a distinct Korean context. Players must balance the urgency of exploration while preparing for dangerous encounters that will result in branching cutscenes, multiple endings, and possible perma-damage.
Mina Park, a student of Sehwa High, awakens in the dead of night in her school. She soon realizes that something is amiss. Her once-familiar surroundings have twisted into something dark. She finds herself pursued by a slasher that looks eerily like her English teacher. To survive, Mina ventures beyond the boundaries of her school and into the surrounding district. There, she will encounter strange creatures, mysterious strangers, and uneasy allies.
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
- Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
- Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.
Watch a new trailer below.