Publisher Maximum Games and developers SFL Interactive and Gamujan have released a new trailer for arcade soccer game Street Power Soccer / Street Power Football introducing its “Freestyle Mode.”
Here are the latest details, via Maximum Games:
The trailer showcases signature freestyle and trademark moves from the game’s ambassadors.
Street Power Soccer features a premier roster of freestyle, panna, and street soccer global ambassadors. Joining the previously announced roster of Sean Garnier, Liv Cooke, Melody Donchet, Andrew Henderson, Raquel Benetti, Daniel Got Hits and JaviFreestyle are some of freestyle’s finest:
- From Belgium:
- Three-times world champion Freestyler Soufiane Bencok
- From Poland:
- Two-times female world champion Aguska Mnich
- Three-times Freestyle Soccer world champion and double Polish Champion Michal Rycaj
- From France:
- Two-times French Champion freestyle soccer player Yoanna Dallier
- French champion freestyler and founder of S3 Andreas Freestyle
- From Japan:
- Freestyler Yo Katsuyama
- Freestyle soccer player Kazane Flower Boy Shimazaki
- From Portugal:
- Vice Champion of Portugal and France, CrisFreestyle
- From Czech Republic:
- Freestyle soccer multiple time champion Peter Karasek
- From Italy:
- 10-times Guinness World Record holder and world champ Laura Biondo
- From Colombia:
- World Champion Boyka Ortiz
Street Power Soccer combines creative style with high-energy action for an over-the-top soccer and arcade video game experience. Street Power Soccer features six distinct game modes, tons of customizable options to style your team to your liking, pumped up music, stages, and ambassadors from around the world, with more gameplay videos to be revealed soon showcasing Panna mode, Trick shot mode, and Street Power match game mode.
Street Power Soccer is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam this summer.
Watch the trailer below.