KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on this Wonderful World! Labyrinth of Hope and the Gathering of Adventurers! Plus will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch on August 27 in Japan for 6,600 yen, according to listings at retailers such as 7net (2, 3, 4), Amazon (2, 3, 4), Biccamera (2, 3, 4), and Yodobashi (2, 3, 4).
A 9,900 yen limited edition will also be available, which includes a download code for a limited edition bonus costume (shown in the character portait and skill cut-in scenes), a KonoSuba! Plus all-purpose clear case, and a “Megumin & Yunyyun” summer feel towel.
The game is an enhanced version of the dungeon RPG originally released for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in June 2019 with the following new features:
- “Goblin Dungeon” added – A large dungeon unlocked as you progress through the story.
- 20 new Guild Quests and many new event CG added – Added 20 Guild Quests, which can be accepted at the guild, as well as event CG for those scenarios (some quests do not have event CG).
- Many enemy monsters added – Added many new monsters including Griffons, Manticores, Assault Ants, Goblins, and more.
- “Monster Dictionary” collection element added – Register the monsters you defeat in the Monster Dictionary and aim for dictionary completion.
- Switch between “Original” and “Arranged” versions of the background music – This new feature allows you to switch between the retro music-style original background music, or the orchestra-style arranged version.
- Tons of new skills for protagonist Kazuma Satou to learn added – (Some character-exclusive skills cannot be acquired.)
- New systems added to support each character’s individuality – Addition of Aqua rampage, Explosion Magic ally damage, and Aqua buff skills.
- Enhanced systems to improve operability:
- Option to switch between looking backward and stepping back.
- Text auto mode.
- Enhanced cursor memory in battle.
- Changed damage calculation formula.
- Changed elements that carryover after clearing the story and starting a new game.
Read more about the original release here.