Crysis Remastered will launch for for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on July 23, according to a newly surfaced Microsoft Store listing.
Here are the first three screenshots:
And here is an overview of the game, via the Microsoft Store:
The classic first person shooter from Crytek is back with the action-packed gameplay, sandbox world, and thrilling epic battles you loved the first time around—now with remastered graphics optimized for a new generation of hardware.
- Suit Up – Your Nanosuit’s speed, strength, armor, and cloaking allow creative solutions for every kind of fight.
- Adapt – In an ever-changing environment, adapt your tactics to dominate on battlefields ranging from frozen jungle to alien environments.
- Customize – A huge arsenal of modular weaponry provides unprecedented control over play style, with options ranging from the experimental to the alien.
- Conquer – Life-like enemy AI require a strategic and flexible playstyle, as new challenges—including a zero-g battlefield– require players to take the offensive and be proactive.
- Explore – Choose your own path through the open world of Crysis, destroying obstacles, driving vehicles, and using the environment itself against your enemies.
Developer Crytek will debut the first gameplay trailer for Crysis Remastered on July 1 at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET.
Update 11:10 p.m.: A separate listing for a “Launch Edition” has also gone live, which includes the first trailer. (Thanks again, @h0x0d.)
An achievements list has also surfaced.
Update 07/01/20 at 11:08 a.m.: Crysis Remastered has been delayed “a few weeks” from July 23. Read more here.