Publisher Forever Entertainment and developer MegaPixel Studio have released the version 1.3 update for Panzer Dragoon: Remake, which adds a new “Episode 0,” “Super Weapon Mode,” reworked “Pandora’s Box,” 60 frames per second graphics support, and more.
- Episode 0
- Super Weapon Mode
- New gameplay options: rumble, classic reticle, auto-aim zoom, HUD toggle, performance mode (60 frames per second)
- Cheat codes in the main menu allowing the player to cheat in a campaign (god mode, infinite credits, super weapon mode)
- Gyroscope controls
- SFX system and sounds rework
- Multi-button fire (A and B)
- Input lag removed from all actions
- Camera rotation speed increased
- Easier and more responsive targeting system
- Full options access trough pause menu
- Blue Dragon motion re-work
- Start language based on console account language
- New, reworked Pandora’s Box is now available after beating the game at any difficulty
Watch a trailer for the update below.