PQube will release VEWO Interactive-developed Nexomon: Extinction for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam this summer, the publisher announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
A New Story Begins
Nexomon: Extinction is a return to classic monster catching games, complete with a brand new story, eccentric characters and over 300 unique Nexomon to trap and tame.
The world is on the brink of extinction as mighty Tyrant Nexomon fight for dominion over humans and monsters. Join the guild of tamers and begin an epic journey to restore balance before all hope is lost…
- Begin Your Journey – Leave the orphanage you grew up in, choose your first Nexomon and start your life as a Tamer.
- Explore a World Teeming with Nexomon – Trap and tame over 300 brand new Nexomon from eleven elemental types, with powerful evolutions.
- Join the Fight – Tyrant Nexomon roam free and the Guild of Tamers is stretched to the limit, can you change the tide of the battle?
- Battle Trainers and Tyrants – Step up and take on would-be challengers and dangerous foes in beautifully animated turn-based battles.
- Discover Diverse Regions – From arid deserts to freezing tundra, navigate challenging environments and manage their effects on your Nexomon.
Watch the announcement trailer below.