Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Become Human for PC coming to Steam on June 18No longer Epic Games Store-exclusive.
Following their initial Epic Games Store releases, Quantic Dream will release the PC verisons of Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Become Human via Steam on June 18, the developer announced.
Demos for all three titles are available now.
Here is an overview of each game, via their Steam pages:
Heavy Rain (Steam)
How far will you go to save someone you love?
Experience a gripping psychological thriller filled with innumerable twists and turns. Spanning four days of mystery and suspense, the hunt is on for a murderer known only as the Origami Killer – named after his macabre calling card of leaving behind folded paper shapes at crime scenes. Four characters, each following their own leads and with their own motives, must take part in a desperate attempt to prevent the killer from claiming a new victim.
You need to think fast and act even faster, as every choice and move you make can result in dramatic, game-changing consequences—and even determine who lives… and who dies.
How this story ends is entirely up to you.
- Four Characters, Four Perspectives – The award-winning storyline puts you in control of four distinct characters who are each following their own leads in a desperate search for a missing person.
- Accssible and Intuitive Controls – Not limited by gaming conventions, the uncomplicated HUD keeps you deeply immersed in the storytelling and features controls for both gamepad and keyboard/mouse players.
- Fully Optimized for PC – The classic title is brought to PC with stunning visuals including 4K resolution and 60 frames per second framerate.
Beyond: Two Souls (Steam)
Triple-A talent and storytelling brings you a video game experience like you’ve never had before.
Live an extraordinary life: one life, two souls.
A unique psychological action thriller delivered by A-list Hollywood performances by Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe, Beyond: Two Souls takes you on a thrilling journey across the globe as you play out the remarkable life of Jodie Holmes.
Born with a connection to a mysterious entity with incredible powers, Jodie is different.
Your actions will determine Jodie’s fate as she faces extraordinary challenges, danger, and heart-wrenching loss on a journey to discover the truth of who she is.
Create an action-packed story through your choices and actions as you live her life – a girl born with a link to a supernatural entity called Aiden.
By playing as both Jodie and Aiden, you will face spectacular physical and psychological challenges to understand what truly lies… beyond.
- Test Your Skills with “Advanced Experiments” – The original downloadable content mission from the PlayStation releases is included in the full PC game. The entire game is playable in two difficulty modes, and in Solo or Duo mode.
- Play the Story the Way You Want – Cinematic or chronological order? Select the way you want to experience the story, and even play in local co-op mode using two different controllers for each player – one to play as Jodie and the other to play as Aiden. Play the way you want to play.
- Fully Optimized for PC – Beyond: Two Souls is brought to PC with stunning visuals including 4K resolution, widescreen 21:9 compatibility, and 60 frames per second framerate.
Detroit: Become Human (Steam)
Detroit: Become Human, the award-winning video game production from Quantic Dream, is finally available on Steam! Featuring world-renowned actors including Jesse Williams (Grey’s Anatomy), Clancy Brown (Carnivale), Lance Henriksen (Aliens), Bryan Dechart (True Blood) and Valorie Curry (Twilight).
What makes us human?
Detroit 2038. Technology has evolved to a point where human like androids are everywhere. They speak, move and behave like human beings, but they are only machines serving humans.
Play three distinct androids and see a world at the brink of chaos—perhaps our future—through their eyes. Your very decisions will dramatically alter how the game’s intense, branching narrative plays out.
You will face moral dilemmas and decide who lives or dies. With thousands of choices and dozens of possible endings, how will you affect the future of Detroit and humanity’s destiny?
- Play Your Part in a Gripping Narrative – Enter a world where moral dilemmas and difficult decisions can turn android slaves into world-changing revolutionaries. Discover what it means to be human from the perspective of an outsider – and see the world through the eyes of a machine.
- Their Lives, Your Choices – Shape an ambitious branching narrative, where your decisions not only determine the fate of the three main characters, but that of the entire city of Detroit. How you control Kara, Connor and Markus can mean life or death – and if one of them pays the ultimate price, the story still continues…
- Countless Paths, Countless Endings – Every decision you make, no matter how minute, affects the outcome of the story. No playthrough will be exactly the same: replay again and again to discover a totally different conclusion.
- Fully Optimized for PC – Detroit: Become Human is brought to PC with stunning graphics, 4K resolution, 60 frames per second framerate and full integration of both mouse/keyboard and gamepad controls for the most complete Detroit: Become Human experience to date.
Watch a trailer for all three titles below.