Guerrilla Collective showcase adds 14 companiesSega of America, Nightdive Studios, New Blood Interactive, and more.
Guerrilla Collective, the recently announced indie games showcase that will air from June 6 to 8, has added 14 companies to its roster.
The following companies have joined the showcase:
- Batterystaple Games (20XX, 30XX)
- Beyond Fun Studio (Aeolis Tournament)
- Interabang Entertainment (Super Combo Man, Jay and Silent Bob Mall Brawl)
- Kitfox Games (Boyfriend Dungeon, Dwarf Fortress)
- MidBoss (Read Only Memories: Neurodiver, 2064: Read Only Memories)
- New Blood Interactive (Dusk, Amid Evil)
- Nightdive Studios (System Shock, Turok)
- Ninja Garage
- Nito Souji (Pull Stay)
- Sam Eng (Skate Story, Thousand Ant)
- Sega of America
- Serenity Forge (Neversong, Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse)
- Team Coreupt
- The Molasses Flood (The Flame in the Flood, Drake Hollow)
Previously announced participants include Larian Studios, Paradox Interactive, Raw Fury, Rebellion, and many more.
Guerrilla Collective is a three-day event beginning June 6, which will feature “some of the world’s coolest publishers, developers, and media, with a full day dedicated to gaming news and announcements.” Its premiere event will air on June 6 at 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET via Twitch. A second online press event will be held on June 7, and a final event on June 8 with a day of programming that includes live gameplay demos and developer interviews.