Ground bending platformer Georifters will launch for Xbox One and PC via Steam on May 29 for $29.99, developer Busy Toaster Games announced. Xbox One pre-orders are available now at a 20 percent-off discount price of $23.99. Release dates for the PlayStation 4 and Switch versions will be announced at a later date.
Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
The ground is your weapon in the fast paced battle arena of Georifters. Team up with or against your friends to punch portals, twist tunnels, flip lasers, and steal the ground from under each other using a unique arsenal of weapons and abilities in this ground busting adventure.
- Steal the ground right from under your enemies! or yourself! – In Georifters you can spin walls, twist tunnels, crush critters, battle against the ground or with it! It can be your tool or a weapon you use to smash others in a series of fast paced ground busting arenas.
- Choose from a variety of heroes – Dress them up (or down) and combine outfits to look fabulous on your way to victory.
- Duel it out in a variety of exhilarating multiplayer modes – Up to four friends or strangers can show off their skills as they go head to head at full speed, battling for victory, for honor – and of course bragging rights.
- More thinker than a fighter? – No worries! Try some precision ground manipulation in co-op, against a friend, against an enemy, or a friend who is your enemy, or if you don’t have any friends or enemies (good for you!) you can go lone wolf in the story mode.
- Bust your way through seven fantastical worlds – 30-plus levels and 300-plus stages, each based on a unique theme.
Watch a new trailer below.