Crytivo will publish Follow the Feathers-developed puzzle adventure game Weaving Tides for Switch, PC and Mac via Steam, and other platforms to be announced in Q4 2020, the publisher announced. A PC demo is available now via itch.io.
The Kickstarter campaign for Weaving Tides has already surpassed 200 percent of its funding goal and only has a few more stretch goals left to reach.
Here is an overview of the game, via Crytivo:
Dive into a magical woven world on the back of your own carpet dragon! Explore the textile landscape, solve puzzles, challenge quirky creatures and unravel the great mysteries of a long forgotten past in Weaving Tides!
- Dive into an enchanting, woven world and reveal secret pathways.
- Stitch and cut your way through the textile landscape and wrap up your foes using your Weaver’s unique stitching abilities.
- Solve tricky textile puzzles which are scattered across the world.
- Conquer Zelda-like dungeons, but beware of their fearsome guardians!
- Befriend three different Weavers, choose the one that fits your playstyle.
- Outfit your Weavers with mystic embroideries to enhance their abilities.
- Uncover hidden mysteries packed in a charming story.
Watch a trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.