Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Studio has established an External Development Department and made various organizational changes to inaugurate the new fiscal year, Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia announced.
Get the details below.
■ Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Studio
Organizational Changes as of April 1, 2020
- External Development Department established.
- Product Development Department renamed to Internal Development Department.
- Studio Operations Department renamed to Finance & Administration Department.
- Creative Product Services Department renamed to Creative Services Department.
- Product Technology Department abolished.
- Business Development Department abolished.
Personnel Changes as of April 1, 2020
- Kazuo Kato appointed Internal Development Department Head, External Development Department Head, and Creative Services Department Head.
- Naoaki Aoi appointed to the Finance & Administration Department.