Octopath Traveler now available for StadiaAcquire-developed turn-based RPG adds another platform.
Octopath Traveler is now available for Stadia, Square Enix announced.
The turn-based RPG featuring eight main characters first launched for Switch in July 2018, followed by PC via Steam in June 2019.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Eight travelers. Eight adventures. Eight roles to play. Embark on an epic journey across the vast and wondrous world of Orsterra and discover the captivating stories of each of the eight travelers.
- Play as eight different characters, each with their own stories to uncover and side quests to complete.
- Explore the enchanting yet perilous world of Orsterra, spanning eight vast regions and discover each character’s full story as their journey unfolds.
- Use each character’s distinctive abilities (Path Actions), skills and talents in frenetic battles.
- Enjoy the accessible yet deep turn-based combat battle system and break through enemy lines by identifying and targeting their weaknesses.
- Solve side quests and story scenarios in a few different ways and take decisions that shape your path.
- Experience visuals inspired by retro 2D RPGs with beautiful realistic elements set in a 3D world.
Watch the Stadia launch trailer below.