Golf With Your Friends will leave Early Access and launch simultaneously for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on May 19 for $19.99, publisher Team17 and developer Blacklight Interactive announced.
The mini golf game, which allows up to 12 players to play together, first launched for PC via Steam Early Access in January 2016, where it is available now for $9.99. Users who purchase the game in Early Access will receive the full version at no additional charge.
Here is an overview of the game, via Team17:
It’s time for some genial group golfing. With 12-player online multiplayer, golf has never been this social from the comfort of your own home! More than 10 levels await, shoot for the pars in tranquil forests, haunted houses, and even venture into space to hit the perfect swing.
- Friendly competition: Players can ‘putt’ their skills to the test against 11 people in online multiplayer.
- Golf, with a view: Normal golf greens are so last year, Golf With Your Friends offers more than 10 unique courses, each with their own theme and location.
- Super-powered golf: Players can hinder their friends progress with powerups available in custom game modes. Throw down honey, turn their ball into a square, or freeze them on the spot to take the lead and drive a wedge between friends.
- Multiple game modes: Sometimes golf is just golf, and sometimes it’s golf with a basketball hoop or a hockey goal—both game modes are available alongside the classic mini golf mode.
- Fabulous golf: Rock the fairway in style, with unlockable skins, hats and trails for the golf balls.
Watch a new trailer below.