Spike Chunsoft has released the Fire Pro Wrestling World downloadable content “Parts Craft” for PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store (North America / Europe) and PC via Steam for $29.99 / £24.99 / €29.99, allowing users to edit and share wrestler data with other players.
Here is an overview of the downloadable content, via Spike Chunsoft:
Craft the future of Fire Pro!
This downloadable content gives you the tools to export wrestler part data to edit and share on FPW Net (PlayStation 4) and the Steam Workshop (Steam) as custom edit parts.
- Downloadable content required to upload edited image data to FPW Net / Steam Workshop.
- Edit wrestlers containing custom parts can’t be used in online matches.
- Separate image editing software required to edit exported data.
- This downloadable content is similar to actual developer tools and has a steep learning curve.
- Layout templates available from the Fire Pro Wrestling World homepage.
- Available as part of the PlayStation 4 Season Pass or discounted in the Steam Fire Pro DLC Bundle.
Fire Pro Wrestling World is available now for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam.