PQube will release Cat Quest + Cat Quest II Pawsome Pack for PlayStation 4 and Switch at retailers worldwide on July 31, the publisher announced. Pre-orders are available now at major retailers including Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Play-Asia, and more.
Here is an overview of the collection, via PQube:
From publisher PQube and Singapore-based developer The Gentlebros, Cat Quest introduces players to Felingard as they purrsue the evil Drakoth and their catnapped sister while slashing, dodging, counterattacking and using powerful magic to defeat enemies. Included in the Pawsome Pack is its long-awaited sequel Cat Quest II, which debuted two-player co-op gameplay, expanded the universe with a whole new story, unleashed dogs, revealed the Lupus Empire and much more.
Cat Quest + Cat Quest II Pawsome Pack delivers fast-paced action and adventure featuring:
- Collectible Cover – The Pawsome Pack combines two action-RPGs into one package with a reversible cover that is exclusively Cat Quest II and only available in the retail edition.
- Thrilling Combat and Magic – Combat in Cat Quest allows players to get close to enemies with a slash of their blade, dodge roll to avoid a counterattack, and then finish them off with powerful magic.
- Purrrfect Customizations – Cat Quest allows players to customize equipment and outfits that increase health or provide an extra level of protection and more.
- Extraordinary Exploration – Players journey through the world of Felingard and its interesting places such as Bermewda’s Triangle, the Furbidden Fields, and Pawt City.
- Furtastic New Adventures – In Cat Quest II, players team up in co-op to work together through a brand-new story that debuts the latest weapons and abilities while introducing varied dungeons filled with traps and obstacles to make it a fresh experience.