2D puzzle platformer EMMA: Lost in Memories, which first launched for PC via Steam in August 2019, is coming to PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in May, publisher Eastasiasoft and developers SandBloom Studio and JanduSoft announced.
Eastasiasoft will also publish a 1,000-print run physical edition of EMMA: Lost in Memories for PS Vita, which includes a copy of the game, collector’s box, game manual, original soundtrack CD, and certificate. Pre-orders open at Play-Asia on April 9 at 8:00 a.m. PT / 11:00 a.m. ET.
Here is an overview of the game, via Eastasiasoft:
Discover a surreal world where everything fades away.
Poetic, surrealistic and melancholic, EMMA: Lost in Memories offers a unique experience in a strange and dangerous world where walls fade away as you touch them.
The main character, Emma, is young, vibrant and intriguing: she leaves her home following an owl, and soon loses herself in a world which she slowly finds more and more dangerous.
- Fast and simple gameplay mechanics.
- Special abilities, including jump, dash and climb.
- Minimalistic 2D artistic style completely drawn by hand.
- Dynamic gameplay in a poetic and eccentric world.
- Two game modes: Main Story and Memory Chest.
- Delicate reflection on memory loss.
Watch a trailer below.