Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Pieces Interactive have released the Titan Quest: Ragnarok expansion for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of Titan Quest for $19.99 / € 19.99 / £17.99 / RUB 1249.00. The expansion first launched for the PC version in November 2017.
THQ Nordic also confirmed that Titan Quest: Ragnarok, the most recent expansion for Titan Quest first launched for the PC version in May 2019, is coming soon. The publisher teased, “Oh! The third and most recent expansion for Titan Quest? Well, we don’t think it will take much longer…”
A release date for the Switch version of the Titan Quest: Ragnarok expansion was not announced.
Here is an overview of Titan Quest: Ragnarok, via THQ Nordic:
At long last, Titan Quest continues its epic journey through the world of antiquity. A mysterious threat calls the heroes of Hades to the uncharted lands of northern Europe, where new enemies await and new powers and treasures are waiting to be found! This new expansion to the acclaimed Anniversary Edition of Titan Quest adds a fifth act of unprecedented scope, along with many new and requested features including new weapon types and a 10th Mastery for your characters to learn.
- New story act with dozens of new quests.
- Brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen and the Asgardian gods in the largest act to date.
- Revisit the other Acts to find new items and secrets.
- New 10th Mastery – Runemaster: A magical warrior fighting with both spells and weapons.
- Combine Runemaster with existing Masteries for a total of 45 combinations.
- New experience curve.
- Reach level 85 and maximize your character’s potential.
- Find new and powerful gear, from colorful Celtic shields to famous weapons of Germanic legend.
- New relics and charms for crafting and a new option to improve even legendary items.
- New thrown weapons strike the balance between range and speed!
- New enemies and bosses, from the denizens of Germany’s dark forests to the forces of Asgard itself.
- Improved character customization.
- A wider variety of regional styles and color dyes.
- Finally: wear pants!
- Quality of life improvements.
- Improved UI and combat feedback for total information.
Watch a new set of trailers below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.
Console Launch Trailer
Console Gameplay Trailer