Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Pieces Interactive have released the Titan Quest: Atlantis expansion for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of Titan Quest for $19.99 / € 19.99 / £17.99 / RUB 1249.00. The expansion first launched for the PC version in May 2019.
A release date for the Switch version of the Titan Quest: Atlantis expansion was not announced.
Here is an overview of Titan Quest: Ragnarok, via its Steam page:
The Hero meets an explorer that is searching for the mythical kingdom of Atlantis, and together they set out on a journey across the western Mediterranean. The key lies in the legendary Diary of Herakles, rumored to be in the Phoenician City of Gadir, but their journey will take them beyond the edges of the known world…
- Atlantis Quest
- Play a classic Titan Quest adventure in single player or up to six players in co-op.
- New items and unique rewards
- Tartarus Endless Mode
- A wave based challenge mode, playable in single player or up to six players in co-op.
- Random elements change up the gameplay.
- Expanded Masteries – Unlock a new tier of skills for each mastery.
- Visual Upgrades – Graphical upgrades such as SSAO and color grading.
- Quality of Life Improvements – Quick cast, easier storage and other long-awaited perks.
- Casino Merchant – Spend your excess in-game money on randomly generated loot.
Watch a trailer below.