Star Wars Episode I: Racer, which first launched for Nintendo 64 and PC in May 1999, is coming to PlayStation 4 and Switch, developer Aspyr Media announced.
The ’90s classic Star Wars Episode I: Racer is coming to Switch and PlayStation 4 complete with modernized controls. A beloved racing title based on the podracing sequence from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Star Wars Episode I: Racer puts you behind the controls of your favorite podracers as you speed through flaming methane lakes, Tusken Raider assaults, anti-gravity tunnels, and much more in a pulse-pounding, do-or-die fight to the finish line.
- 25 playable racers including: Anakin Skywalker, Sebulba, and Ratts Tyerell.
- Race tracks spanning 8 unique worlds including: Tatooine, Baroonda, and Malastare.
- Work with pit droids to upgrade your podracer for higher top speeds and acceleration.
- Discover short-cuts and secrets to master your lap times.
- Split-screen multiplayer (Switch and PlayStation 4) and LAN multiplayer (Switch).
View a set of screenshots at the gallery.