Snakeybus, which first launched for PC via Steam in May 2019, is coming to PlayStation 4 on March 31 in North America and April 1 in Europe, Switch on April 2, and Xbox One on April 3, publisher Digerati and developer Stovetop Studios announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Digerati:
Snakeybus is an absurd arcade driving game and frantic score-chasing experience where the biggest danger is yourself! Wind through city streets, pick up as many passengers as you can and deliver them to their destination to increase your score AND the length of your bus!
Boost, jump, and steer around an obstacle course of your own making! Test your serpentine skills with various maps, modes, and bus types! All aboard the Snakeybus!
- Weave around, over, and under your ever-lengthening bus for high scores.
- Collect passengers across 11 maps, including Paris, Miami, non-Euclidean space, and a dorm room.
- Unlock exciting new buses to drive, such as School, Party, and Double Decker.
- Play Classic mode, or test your skills in Time Race, Endless, and Aerial modes.
- Be the best Snakeybus driver – challenge friends on leaderboards.
Watch the console announcement trailer below.