Bandai Namco has released a new set of character trailers for One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 featuring Charlotte Katakuri, Vinsmoke Reiju, Vinsmoke Ichiji, Vinsmoke Niji, Vinsmoke Yonji, and Capone Bege.
Here is an overview of each character, via the game’s official website:
One of the Three Sweet Commanders of the Big Mom Pirates and the second son of the Charlotte family. His power is the Mochi-Mochi Fruit devil fruit.
- Action Type: Speed – Katakuri wields the power of the Mochi-Mochi Fruit. His ability to freely manipulate mochi makes him a versatile fighter with a variety of attacks. He can also use the Color of Observation Haki to see into the future and sometimes avoid enemy attacks.
A member of the Scientific Military Unit Germa 66. Commonly known as “Poison Pink”. The eldest daughter of the Vinsmoke family, a family that used to control the “North Sea” long ago. She can freely manipulate poison, spit it from her mouth, and suck out poison from others. She always has a wry smile and never reveals her true emotions.
- Action Type: Sky – Reiju’s attack poison her opponents. Absorbing this poison allows her to increase her strength.
A member of the Scientific Military Unit Germa 66. Commonly known as “Sparking Red”. The eldest son of the Vinsmoke family, a family that used to control the “North Sea” long ago. He can release sparks and shoot light bullets. His father, Judge, passed onto him the fervent belief that “weakness is evil” and the importance of respecting the king’s rule.
- Action Type: Sky – Ichiji uses the power of science to pulverize his enemies! Beat your enemies with a burning fist, shoot them from afar with light bullets or charge at them using jet boost.
A member of the Scientific Military Unit Germa 66. Commonly known as “Dengeki Blue”. The second son of the Vinsmoke family, a family that used to control the “North Sea” long ago. He has a high-speed battle style and his body as well as his sword are controlled by electricity. He shows mercy to no one, even those showing no resistance.
- Action Type: Sky – Niji has in his repertoire kicks, electric skills, and light sword moves, and he also boasts amazing mobility. Use his skills to dominate the battlefield beautifully!
A member of the Scientific Military Unit Germa 66. Commonly known as “Winch Green”. The fourth son of the Vinsmoke family, a family that used to control the “North Sea” long ago. He can hyper-extend his arms and elongate them to grab far away objects. He can wield or throw away what he grabbed with astonishing power. His body is also incredibly durable.
- Action Type: Sky – Showy moves galore! Throw giant rocks, grab your enemies and throw them around.
The Godfather of the Firetank Pirates, AKA Capone “Gang” Bege. He joined the Big Mom Pirates and earned the title of Rook. His devil fruit, Castle-Castle Fruit, allows him to turn his body into a castle. Although he is ruthless with his enemies, he takes care of his friends, and will never send away a subordinate who shows him affection. This makes him popular with his underlings. He has a son with Big Mom’s daughter.
- Action Type: Technique – Bege wields the power of the Castle-Castle Fruit to transform into a Castle-Man. Using his charge attack, Bege can call his subordinates from within his castle-body to attack the enemy. He is best used to assemble a large number of subordinates to bombard the enemy.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch on March 26 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on March 27 in the Americas and Europe. Read more about the game here.
Watch the trailer below.