Nippon Ichi Software announced Shoujo Jigoku no Doku Musume, an action RPG where there is a hell for every girl, for PlayStation 4 and Switch in the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu. It will launch on June 25 in Japan for 6,980 yen.
Shoujo Jigoku no Doku Musume, which roughly translates to Poison Maiden of Girl Hells, features character designs by Madoka Hanashiro, who previously did character designs for The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 and The Princess Guide.
Here is everything we know so far:
- Poison Maiden (voiced by Manami Numakura)
- White Poison Maiden (voiced by Mina Takagawa)
- Girl in Black Wear (voiced by Yuki Kawakami)
A Hell for Every Girl
- Ayumi Mori – The hell of a girl who turned reality to ashes.
- Mahoro Hiiragi – The hell of a girl who died without fulfilling her promise to a friend.
- Yoshie Nanasaki – The hell of a girl entranced by a curse.
- Misao Mizuki – The hell of a girl who loves erotic books.
- Hells have Poison Swamps born from the thoughts of girls. The protagonist—a man with one arm melted down to the bone—cooperates with the Poison Maiden in order to return to the living world.
- Communication parts with the Poison Maiden have multiple stories.
- Delusions realized by the reckless thoughts of the Poison Maiden wander the hells. There are many variations of these Delusions, such as those that attack at close-range and those that launch sneak attacks.
- The Poison Swamps can be moved by the Poison Maiden, and absorb the poison that it surrounds. During this time, you can also defeat enemies caught in the swamps.
- There are various attack methods, such as fusing the Poison Maiden in your arm, and firing bullets like a third-person shooter.
Update 03/11/20 at 12:10 p.m.: Shoujo Jigoku no Doku Musume is now available for pre-order at various Japanese retailers, including Amazon Japan (PS4, Switch), Biccamera (PS4, Switch), Neowing (PS4), Rakuten (PS4, Switch), and Yodobashi (PS4, Switch).
Here is the game’s key visual and the official description posted by the retailers:
“Maiden Hell.” A hell where girls captured by strong emotions, desires, and obstructive thoughts fall, regardless of life or death. The protagonist, who wound up in such a Maiden Hell, has his body stolen by a girl who calls herself the “Poison Maiden,” becoming two persons sharing one body. While aware of the Poison Maiden’s plan to completely take over his body, the protagonist seeks out the reason he fell to this Maiden Hell and a way to escape.