The PC version of Mortal Kombat 4, which first launched in physical form in June 1998, is now available via GOG for $5.99.
Here is an overview of the game, via its GOG page:
A New Dimension of Kombat
Shao Kahn has been defeated at the hands of Earth’s warriors, and now Shinnok has escaped to his confines in the Netherealm. The war has resumed once again. This time, the battle CAN be won by mortals!
- Real Weapon Kombat – Characters can pull out weapons that can be thrown, dropped or even picked up by your opponent and used against you.
- Interactive Backgrounds – Objects in the background can be picked up and thrown at your opponents.
- Secrets and Kodes – Mortal Kombat 4 is packed with hidden characters, kodes and other features that aren’t even in the arcade game!
- 3D Fatalities – Watch as brand new and classic fatalities take on a completely different meaning in three dimensions!
- 3D Gameplay – Characters can now move in 3D to dodge projectiles or pick up weapons.
Enter the sinister 3D realm of Mortal Kombat 4. Shinnok is ready… are you?