Humble Bundle will publish PC titles The Iron Oath by Curious Panda Games, Prodeus from Mike and Jason, Ring of Pain from Simon Boxer and Twice Different, and Wildfire by Sneaky Bastards, the company announced. All four titles are due out in 2020.
Find details on each game below.
The Iron Oath (Steam)
The Iron Oath is a turn-based tactical RPG that is set in a dark fantasy world. Recruit, manage, and embark on missions with a roster of mercenaries, testing the limits of their mortality. Every decision made carries weight and can have a minor or major influence on your characters and the world that surrounds them. As you and your company progress, the world changes dynamically, enabling new storylines to discover and resulting in a unique experience for every playthrough.
- Tactical Turn-Based Combat – Deadly foes, traps and destructible objects means one misstep could be your party’s undoing. Proper planning and execution is vital to your success.
- A Large and Dynamic Overworld – Nine regions with over 50 hubs to visit. Cities can be overtaken, destroyed and rebuilt; while various factions can emerge, rise and fall. A playthrough can potentially last hundreds of years, resulting in many changes to the initial world state.
- In-Depth Guild Management – Control your guild’s finances, resources, alliances and roster. Your characters will age, retire and frequently die in combat and you will need to recruit and train their replacements.
- Character Development – Every recruitable character has their own personal backstory, incorporating events that have taken place during your playthrough. Their persona is subject to change as their careers progress. Based off their traits they will interact and converse with each other, in addition to offering their input on any decisions you make.
- Decisions Matter – Your choices bear consequences and they can affect your characters, your company and the many factions that exist throughout the world.
Prodeus is the first-person shooter of old, re-imagined using modern rendering techniques. It reaches the quality you expect from a AAA experience while adhering to some of the aesthetic technical limits of older hardware.
- Art Style
- High-quality 3D retro aesthetic.
- A focus on over the top visual effects.
- Awesome dismemberment system.
- Infinite blood. (Go crazy, paint the walls red!)
- Fast-paced action.
- Hellish destruction.
- Dynamic Soundtrack.
- Visceral and engaging combat scenarios.
- Heavy duty weaponry.
- A multitude of secrets to discover.
- Continuous support.
- User generated content.
- Easy-to-use Level Editor.
Ring of Pain (Steam)
A new breed of card dungeon crawler!
Ring of Pain is a roguelike / card game / dungeon crawler mashup. Levels are generated randomly from decks of cards, and arranged in a format (like a ring) which lets you observe the level and strategize. As you interact with cards the dungeon dynamically adjusts based on what you’re doing.
Dungeon crawl in a card game, no walking required! No empty tiles, and nowhere to hide. Move through the Ring interacting or sneaking. When fighting is futile, it’s stealth you are seeking.
Ring of Pain blends elements of modern roguelike / roguelite dungeon crawlers (Binding of Isaac, Enter the Gungeon, etc.) with a turn-based card game, set in a world distorted by your mind. A cryptic world of fear and delusion. A challenge distilled, hard due to choice not mechanical skill.
- Seek Power: Find Treasures with Passive Effects – Adapt your strategy with items collected, use mobility effects to explore the Ring.
- Light Deck Building Elements – Manage Your Inventory – Choose wisely, as each inventory slot can only hold one of that item type. Strategy comes with inventory limits. What you can hold is a means to inhibit. Mix and match items within confines, of item types and slots defined.
- Stack Item Effects – Collect items that work together to increase your chance of survival.
- Learn and Adapt to a Hostile World – Each dungeon is randomly dealt from a deck of cards, and arranged for you to see. See what creatures are about to do, and strategize based on the position of cards.Observe the ring and plan your action, creatures broadcast their reaction.
- Unravel a Dark Mystery, One Choice at a Time – You find yourself broken and frail, scavenged by a creature who calls itself Owl. Owl is your caretaker and guide in this dark place. Your savior, and protection from a creeping curse. Now you must discover your origin to decide on your future…
Your mind is a lens distorting the world, a cryptic delusion for you to unfurl. When death approaches, readjust. Your final choice is… who to trust?
Master the elements in this stealth game where everything burns!
- Reunite Your Village – In a world where magic has all but died out, you’ve been branded a witch by villainous forces who fear your elemental power. Outsmart the superstitious armies of the Arch Duchess as they hunt you through lush forests, deep caverns, and over frozen mountaintops. Find and free your fellow villagers from captivity, then lead them to safety and reclaim your home.
- Control Your Environment – Throw fireballs to set the world ablaze and terrify your foes. Freeze water to cross impassable lakes, or trap enemies in ice. Move earth itself to grow grass to hide in, or vines to climb and reach new heights. Grow your connection with the elements to learn new abilities, but beware: fire will spread and consume everything in its path—including you!
- Play Your Way – Creep through tall grass and conceal yourself in smoke to slip by enemies unnoticed – or burn everything in your path to make your foes panic and flee. Use your enemies’ fear against them to create opportunities to slip past, or trick them into their own demise. Wildfire lets you play as a ghost, a pyromaniac, and everything in between.
- Intelligent, Challenging Enemies – The knights, archers, and trained attack bobcats who pursue you will intelligently work together to hunt you down. They will investigate sound disturbances, communicate with each other, and coordinate to close in on your position. Only by turning your environment against these foes can you overcome their superior strength.
- Two-Player Local Co-Op – Wildfire can be played entirely in single-player, or in two-player, local co-operative mode on the same screen. Use your elemental powers in tandem with one another to find entirely new ways through Wildfire’s dense, systemic environment.