The biggest entry in the series yet, eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 sees the return of familiar modes including “Power Fes,” Success,” “Crown Nine,” and “My Life,” as well as a “Tokyo 2020 Olympics Mode.”
Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
The Biggest Entry in the Powerful Pro Series Yet
Enjoy “Power Fes” “LIVE Scenario,” and “Crown Nine” modes for the first time ever on Switch. And on PlayStation 4, up to four players can play together cooperatively. Enjoy baseball with your friends and family.
- Competitive Game – Up to four players can play together cooperatively. There is also a controls guide and tutorial.
- Power Fes – Over 250 characters will appear—the most Success characters in series history. This time you will aim for the top of the baseball world in an aerial stadium.
- Success – Train and develop original players through three original scenarios: “Powerful Agricultural University,” “Offer International University,” and “Egypt University.”
- Crown Nine – Train and develop a team as the coach of a high school baseball team, and aim for victory at the Japan National High School Baseball Tournament in Koshien.
- LIVE Scenario – Real-life games will be released on the same day they are played. Relive them in Powerful Pro.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.