Publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Team Ninja will release the version 1.22 update for Dead or Alive 6 in mid-April, which will mark the end updates and downloadable content support for the title, the companies announced.
Get the details below.
- Dead or Alive 6 version 1.22 is scheduled to be released on mid April.
- Downloadable Content: Adding “Revival” High Society Costumes
- Downloadable Content: Adding “Revival” School Uniforms
- Bug fixes, etc.
- “One Premium Ticket” is scheduled to be released on April 16.
- After over a year of updates, patch version 1.22 will add Dead or Alive 6‘s final downloadable content. Current features like online matches, rankings, and the store will remain available. We hope everyone continues to enjoy Dead or Alive 6.
Dead or Alive 6 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.