Catherine: Full Body is coming to Switch worldwide on July 7, publisher Atlus and developer Studio Zero announced.
The enhanced version of Catherine first launched for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in February 2019 in Japan, followed by PlayStation 4 in September 2019 in the west.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
Dark. Intense. Intoxicating.
Our indecisive protagonist, Vincent, has been with his long-time girlfriend, Katherine, for five years. But instead of taking the next step into marriage, Vincent finds himself in an affair with the provocative blonde bombshell, Catherine! Thrown into discord by his own infidelity, he finds solace in the innocent Rin – further complicating matters. Adding to Vincent’s dilemma, he begins having nightmares that force him to climb for his life… Will he survive the trials and tribulations of love, or fall to temptations?
- This mature action-adventure puzzler will thrill players with a story that delves into relationships and the difficult choices we make.
- Choices that will determine your fate in multiple story branches and 13 available endings.
- Overcome challenging and addictive puzzles to survive the nightmare.
- Play on the go: whether it’s Versus or Co-op mode, it’s never a baaaa-d time to play with your friends.
- Original Catherine: Full Body add-on content now included in game (Catherine ‘Ideal Voice’ Set, Playable Character Set, Persona 5 Joker Character & Commentary Set, Bonus Content: Horn-Rimmed Glasses).
The Switch version will also include three additional voices for Catherine (Kana Hanazawa, Ayana Taketatsu, and Marina Inoue).