Here is an overview of the game, via tinyBuild Games:
Totally Reliable Delivery Service is a physics ragdoll game where you and up to three friends haphazardly delivery packages in an interactive sandbox world.
The world of Totally Reliable Delivery Service consists of seven islands that all have their own deliveries, points of interest, and personality. With the world being so large, you will have tons of vehicles that will satisfy your need for speed… just mind the handling.
The game also consists of many unique deliveries and tasks that will prove to be an interesting challenge with physics and obstacles that will not work in your favor. Bringing your friends to help may or may not be to your advantage… Are they Totally Reliable?
- Physics engine with hilarious ragdoll characters.
- One-to-four players online and splitscreen multiplayer.
- Host Public or Private lobbies to play with your friends.
- Quick join into random public lobbies and make new friends.
- 100-plus deliveries and objectives.
- 20-plus land, air, and sea vehicles.
- Countless combinations of character customization options.
- Massive open world to explore and secrets to find.
Watch a new trailer below.