CD Projekt RED has released the version 3.6 update for the Switch version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition.
Get the full list of changes below.
Update 3.6 — list of changes:
- Added touch control support.
- Added save file integration with GOG, Steam, and versions of the game for Switch from different regions.
- Added more text languages (in selected regions).
- Added more graphical options.
- Added multiple performance optimizations.
- Fixed various visual and functional bugs.
- Various gameplay and crash fixes.
While transferring saves from PC, please keep in mind:
- Mod-related bugs and blockers might get transferred from a modded PC game save file.
- If the save file name has been changed on PC, the Switch’s Cloud Save feature won’t be able to recognize it.
Additional voice-over languages, added as free downloadable contents in selected regions, will follow later.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.