The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition for Switch version 3.6 update now availableAdds touch control support, save file integration with PC version.
CD Projekt RED has released the version 3.6 update for the Switch version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition.
Get the full list of changes below.
Update 3.6 — list of changes:
- Added touch control support.
- Added save file integration with GOG, Steam, and versions of the game for Switch from different regions.
- Added more text languages (in selected regions).
- Added more graphical options.
- Added multiple performance optimizations.
- Fixed various visual and functional bugs.
- Various gameplay and crash fixes.
While transferring saves from PC, please keep in mind:
- Mod-related bugs and blockers might get transferred from a modded PC game save file.
- If the save file name has been changed on PC, the Switch’s Cloud Save feature won’t be able to recognize it.
Additional voice-over languages, added as free downloadable contents in selected regions, will follow later.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.