Sayonara Wild Hearts, which first launched for PlayStation 4, Swtich, and Apple Arcade in September 2019, followed by PC via Steam in December 2019, is coming to Xbox One on February 25, publisher Annapurna Interactive and developer Simogo announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Annapurna Interactive:
Sayonara Wild Hearts is a euphoric music video dream about being awesome, riding motorcycles, skateboarding, dance battling, shooting lasers, wielding swords, and breaking hearts at 200 mph.
As the heart of a young woman breaks, the balance of the universe is disturbed. A diamond butterfly appears in her dreams and leads her through a highway in the sky, where she finds her other self: the masked biker called The Fool.
Traveling through futuristic cities, dark forests, and electric deserts, The Fool sets out to find the harmony of the universe, hidden away in the hearts of her star crossed allies: Little Death, Dancing Devils, Howling Moons, Stereo Lovers, and Hermit 64.
- Custom-written vocal pop soundtrack.
- A pop culture mash of electric pop, dance, fashion, anime, arcade games and subcultures.
- An inclusive cast of stylish characters based on tarot cards.
- Sensory overloading arcade game action.
- Constant surprise and delight as every stage introduces new elements.
- Challenging and intense, yet pure and inviting gameplay.
- Buttery smooth gameplay: 1080p / 60 frames per second docked, 720p / 60 frames per second handheld on Nintendo Switch.
- Straight to the action: virtually no loading times.
Watch the Xbox One version announcement trailer below.