Rock of Ages III: Make & Break will launch for Stadia simultaneously alongside its previously announced PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC versions in 2020, publisher Modus Games and developers ACE Team and Giant Monkey Robot announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
Make your own levels. Break everyone else’s.
Jump into the expansive, gut-busting story for an eclectic adventure featuring bizarre and irreverent takes on legendary characters, or for the first time, create and share your own levels to compete with friends and strangers online in a real-time mix of hectic tower defense and epic boulder-racing arcade action.
- Make and Break Worlds – Design and build your own levels in the easy-to-use editor and share your creations with players from all over the world for nearly limitless creative fun!
- Competitive Tower Defense – Build defenses and race to destroy your opponents in up to four-player online multiplayer, or head-to-head in two-player split-screen action.
- Boulder-Smashing Arcade Action – Crash your way through everything in your path as fast as you can in six distinct and arcadey game modes with over 20 zany boulders!
- Absurdly Funny – Take a ride on the wild side with ACE Team’s hilarious story—everyone from Caesar and Lincoln to Krampus and the Spaghetti Monster make an appearance in an expansive campaign across history and beyond.
- Game Modes Galore – Defend your base in the new Boulder Avalanche, perfect your rolling skills in the fragile Humpty-Dumpty Mode, race the clock in Time Trials, or create your own unique gameplay with the creator for hundreds of hours of fun!
Watch a new gameplay video below.