Ratalaika Games will release Rese Games-developed tactical soccer RPG Ganbare! Super Strikers, which first launched for PC via Steam in July 2018, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PS Vita sometime in February, the publisher announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Ratalaika Games:
Ganbare! Super Strikers is an innovative mix between tactical RPG and soccer. Win matches to level up and earn new equipment that will allow you to learn special abilities, boost your players’ stats or protect yourself against altered status effects.
Create your own Soccer team to take on the many rival teams in story mode! Can you join the National Japanese Soccer team to become the best soccer player in the world!?
- Level up your players, equip items, and learn special abilities.
- 35-plus special abilities that can inflict up to 10 altered status effects.
- Spectacular animations with anime aesthetics.
- Play both seven-versus-seven and 11-versus-11 game modes.
- Local multiplayer with up to eight players with quick match, league, and tournament modes.