The PlayStation 4 version of Darius Cozmic Collection will launch via the PlayStation Store in Japan on March 5, developer Taito announced.
Darius Cozmic Collection will be available in the following two editions:
Darius Cozmic Collection Arcade – 5,200 yen
- Darius (old version)
- Darius (new version)
- Darius (extra version)
- Darius II (dual screen version)
- Sagaia (Ver. 1)
- Sagaia (Ver. 2)
- Darius Gaiden
(This is the same content included in the standard edition of Darius Cozmic Collection for Switch.)
Dariuz Cozmic Collection Console – 6,500 yen
- Darius II (Mega Drive JP version)
- Sagaia (Genesis version)
- Sagaia (Master System EU version)
- Darius Twin (Super Famicom JP version)
- Darius Twin (Super NES US version)
- Darius Force (Super Famicom JP version)
- Super Nova (Super NES US version)
- Darius Alpha (PC Engine JP version)
- Darius Plus (PC Engine JP version)
The special, standard, and Console editions of the Switch version will receive free updates on the same date as the PlayStation 4 release that adds the new features and titles included in the PlayStation 4 version.
Darius Cozmic Collection first launched for Switch in February 2019 in Japan. A western physical and digital release for both the PlayStation 4 and Switch versions was announced in November 2019, but a release date has yet to be confirmed.