Publisher Graffiti Games and developer Blazing Stick have released a new trailer for first-person platformer Cyber Hook highlighting the game’s dynamic platforming and enemies.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Cyber Hook is a fast-paced, 3D platformer that has you using parkour skills and a grappling hook to scale and ride walls, while fighting enemies and blasting blocks with a finger laser gun. Hurtle forward in a vibrant retrowave environment to test parkour abilities, but be careful, because one missed jump can mean life or death.
- Intense Parkour Action – Fast-paced 3D parkour gameplay that plunges you through intense platforming challenges. Scale and ride walls, but be careful to time jumps correctly or you’ll plunge to your death.
- Tools At Your Disposal – Use a grappling hook to fly through levels by hooking yourself onto blocks, while blasting foes and blocks with a laser finger gun.
- Alter The Game – Warp time to save yourself from falling to your death and discover new movement options to make it past challenges. In Cyber Hook, you can forge your own path by abusing physics and breaking the level design.
- Levels Galore – 70-plus levels at launch to test your parkour skills.
- Worldwide Leaderboards – Earn your spot at the top of the leaderboards and watch others play in-game to determine the best strategies to make it through levels.
Cyber Hook is due out for Switch and PC via Steam in Q1 2020. It will also be playable at PAX East 2020 from February 27 to March 1 at the Boston Convention Center.
Watch the trailer below.