Wargroove‘s free expansion downloadable content “Double Trouble” will launch for Xbox One, Switch, and PC on February 6, and “soon” for PlayStation 4, developer Chucklefish announced.
Here is an overview of the downloadable content, via its Steam page:
Team up and lead the Outlaw faction to strategic victory, with new criminal Commanders in Wargroove: Double Trouble!
Wargroove: Double Trouble adds a brand new co-op enabled campaign story which introduces Outlaw Commanders; the mighty Wulfar, troublemaker twins Errol and Orla, as well as the maleficent Vesper.
After an unexpected kidnapping and some severe ransom demands, your group of rogues have no choice but to perform the biggest heist that Aurania has ever seen – plundering riches from the Imperial Palace of Heavensong, Stone Mountain Fort of Felheim, the Celandine Vault of Cherrystone and the Floran’s Iron Roots reserves. But do you have the chops to get the job done?
It won’t be easy, but at least you’ll have two new units at your command – Thieves and Riflemen! Take tactical advantage of these new recruits, sending forth your Thief to ransack enemy gold and carefully positioning your Rifleman to take out enemy troops.
- Brand new Co-Op Story Campaign (can be played couch co-op, online co-op or even solo)
- Three new Roguish Commanders
- Two new units: Thieves and Riflemen
- New Arcade missions
- Competitive online Quick Play maps
- Public and Private Multiplayer Lobbies
- New Volcano map theme and more updates to the custom Editor tools
- Outlaw music tracks, composed by PhoneticHero
- And more!
Watch the launch trailer below.