Bandai Namco has announced The Idolmaster: Starlit Season for PlayStation 4 and PC (Steam). It will launch in 2020 in Japan.
Here are the first details:
“Starlit Season” is an idol unit competition in which the winners can become the first idols to perform in the newly opened Starlit Dome.
“You,” a producer of the talent agency 765 Production, have returned to Japan from an overseas training program.
After returning to the 765 Production office, you are greeted by the CEO Junjirou Takagi and hear his idea to “assemble a brand-new, special idol unit of members comprising from different agencies” to compete in the Starlit Season.
Takagi tells you that he has already called several agencies and all of them are have given him positive replies. And only moments after your arrival, you are officially tasked by Takagi to produce this four-brand special unit, “Project Luminous.”
- Haruka Amami (voiced by Eriko Nakamura)
- Chihaya Kisaragi (voiced by Asami Imai)
- Miki Hoshii (voiced by Akiko Hasegawa)
- Yukiho Hagiwara (voiced by Azumi Asakura)
- Yayoi Takatsuki (voiced by Mayako Nigo)
- Ritsuko Akizuki (voiced by Naomi Wakabayashi)
- Azusa Miura (voiced by Chiaki Takahashi)
- Iori Minase (voiced by Rie Kugimiya)
- Makoto Kikuchi (voiced by Hiromi Hirata)
- Ami Futami (voiced by Asami Shimoda)
- Mami Futami (voiced by Asami Shimoda)
- Takane Shijou (voiced by Yumi Hara)
- Hibiki Ganaha (voiced by Manami Numakura)
The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls
- Ranko Kanzaki (voiced by Maaya Uchida)
- Mika Jougasaki (voiced by Haruka Yoshimura)
- Anzu Futaba (voiced by Hiromi Igarashi)
The Idolmaster: Million Live!
- Mirai Kasuga (voiced by Haruka Yamazaki)
- Shizuka Mogami (voiced by Azusa Tadokoro)
- Tsubasa Ibuki (voiced by Machico)
The Idolmaster: Shiny Colors
- Sakuya Shirase (voiced by Anna Yamaki)
- Kaho Komiya (voiced by Hiyori Kouno)
- Tenka Osaki (voiced by Ryoko Maekawa)
- Kotori Otonashi (voiced by Juri Takita) – 765 Production Assistant
- Chihiro Senkawa (voiced by Rina Satou) – Assistant (Cinderella)
- Misaki Aoba (voiced by Chika Anzai) – 765 Theater Assistant
- Hazuki Nanakusa (voiced by Hibiku Yamamura) – 283 Production Assistant
The Idolmaster: Starlit Season is powered by Unreal Engine 4.
A 10-month-long elimination tournament schedule. Overcome each challenge and perform in the final stage of the Starlit Season.
- March and April – Spring (Spring Festival preparation period)
- Spring Night
- May, June, and July – Summer (Summer Festival preparation period)
- Summer Dolphin
- August, September, and October – Autumn (Autumn Festival preparation period)
- Halloween Autumn
- November and December – Winter (Winter Festival preparation period)
- Christal Winter
- 01. Monthly Target
- An end-of-month stage with the targeted number of fans. The targeted number of fans for the month is shown at the beginning of that month.
- 02. Manage Members’ Schedules to Meet Your Goals
- Lesson – “Grow” the idols’ abilities.
- Stage – Sing and dance to increase your “fans.”
- Sales – Earn “money” through sales.
- Interaction – The “evaluation” from idols and staff draws out more abilities
- 03. Monthly Results
- Acquire the target number of fans for the month and clear the stage to proceed to the next month’s story.
- The deadline is 10 months! Produce the idols with the goal of participating in the mega-concert at the end of December!
Concert systems from previous entries in the Idolmaster series have evolved even further. Win through “concerts,” “auditions,” and “festivals.”
A dream performance you will only see in this game. Communication scenes weaved by idols from various offices.
More information will be announced in April.