Puzzle platform adventure game Orn: The Tiny Forest Sprite, which first launched for PC via Steam in December 2018, is coming to Switch via the Nintendo eShop on January 24 for $8.99, developer FIVE12 Games announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Beautiful levels and a lovable hero take the spotlight in Orn: The Tiny Forest Sprite, a 3D side-scroller inspired by both classic and modern platformers. Join the adventure and help Orn save the land, but be warned your journey will not be an easy one.
- Art Style: Orn features its own unique art style influenced by Mayan and Japanese culture. The addition of cell shading and the use of hand painted textures creates a unique vibrant art style.
- Story: A fun engaging story, discover your true purpose and face unimaginable odds, to become the hero of legend.
- Harder and Harder: The more you progress through each chapter the harder they get. Speed, patience, and a good memory are key.
- Special Abilities
- Frost Rune: Gain the ability to alter lava platforms, but be wary powerful magic often seems easier than it is.
- Terra Rune: Grow, grow, grow. Use this powerful ability to gain an extra step up, with creation also comes destruction.
- Darkroot Rune: Darkroot a power gained from piece of Nalu to phase through Dark Stems, however if used for too long Orn will be consumed by dark.
- Moon Drip: Orn can’t jump without assistance from a stamina fruit, fill up your stamina bar and use your jumps wisely. Should you run out you’ll have to start again.
Watch a trailer for the Switch version below.