Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Sony Interactive Entertainment San Diego Studio have released the gameplay reveal trailer for MLB The Show 20.
- January 29 at 3:00 p.m. PT – MLB The Show gameplay trailer rewind.
- February 6 at 11:00 a.m. PT – Defensive Fundamentals – New extreme catch indicator, fielder skill matters, fielder efficiency improvements, O.F. throw home indicator, button accuracy revamp, closed beta learnings, and more…
- February 6 at 3:00 p.m. PT – Practice Makes “Perfect-Perfect” – Perfect-Perfect: Perfect timing and perfect CGI placement guarantees peak player performance, closed beta learnings, and other hitting / pitching improvements.
- February 13 at 3:00 p.m. PT – Road to the Show Pays Off Big Moments: Rebrand Your Team in Franchise Mode and Full Minor League Rosters – New multi-reward challenges, dynamic on-field relationships, new item rewards, and more. Franchise lets you change team name, location, and logos.
- February 20 at 3:00 p.m. PT – Diamond Club – Best players at each position ratings preview.
- February 27 at 3:00 p.m. PT – Custom Leagues and Competitive Events – Simple and flexible leagues with your friends. Grass roots-sponsored competitive events and tournaments.
- March 4 at 3:00 p.m. PT – March to October (More F.O. Moves) – More compelling situations, new trade hub, overhauled rewards structure, dynamic difficulty, and more…
- March 7 at 3:00 p.m. PT – “Showdown” in Diamond Dynasty – New game mode reveal “Showdown,” D.D. content, preview, and another wave of legends step into the spotlight.
- March 11 at 3:00 p.m PT – MLB The Show developer tournament
MLB The Show 20 is due out for PlayStation 4 on March 17.
Watch the trailer below.