Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders, the real-time strategy / third-person action hybrid game first launched for Xbox in October 2004, is coming to PC via Steam in Q1 2020, developer Blueside announced.
Here is an overview of the PC version, via Blueside:
Head into battle and fight for control of Bersia once more as either the Human Alliance or the Dark Legion. Fan favorites return to the fray including Gerald, Kendall, Leinheart and the terrifying Renier. Command legions on the battlefield while simultaneously laying waste to the enemy with your favorite hero.
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders includes epic strategic and real-time tactics where any hero can turn the tide of battle. Players can level up their characters with powerful items and abilities as well as purchase an armory full of devastating weapons and upgrades for their troops.
- Incredible real-time strategy – Battlefield conditions, weather, and decision-making all contribute to the outcome of the battle. Players must think with haste and precision as their numbers dwindle.
- Build the perfect army – With more than 100 warriors, players can build and assign roles for their troops going into war. Characters can level up and equipment can be upgraded to ensure armies are first-class.
- Turn the tide of battle – Heroes can change the outcome of battles in epic, player-controlled moments.
- Witness a war through four unique perspectives – Players can choose between two human nations and two Dark Legion nations to experience completely different plots of the game.
- Keyboard and mouse support – A new method of controlling the battlefield is available to PC players.
- Full Gamepad support
- HD graphics – Gorgeous high-definition gameplay.
- Relive your favorite moments from the game with an unchanged authentic port to PC that gives players the experience they had upon release.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.
(Thanks for the tip, PCGamer.)