The Studio Nanafushi-developed hack-and-slash RPG launched worldwide for PC via Steam in June 2019, and for PlayStation 4 and Switch in Japan in August 2019. The Japanese console versions, which are available both physically and digitally, include English language support, but an official western release has yet to be announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Amazon listing:
As part of this adventure for a modern-day high school life, Hisako travels across Tokyo using the subway system with each mission being located at a familiar location in Tokyo. Players will travel through and explore locations such as Shinjuku, Asakusa, Akihabara, and Roppongi as they attempt to defeat the zombie infestation overthrowing the city. To aid Hisako’s quest, players will also be able to upgrade Hisako’s weapons and skill sets, as well as unlock entirely new weapons that will make sure the dead stay dead.
- Explore Tokyo in a fast-paced 2.5D adventure – Take control of Hisako and explore different areas of Tokyo through the underground subway system while defeating hordes of different zombies and huge bosses.
- Slice and shoot to salvation – Engage enemies with close-range sword attacks and long range weapon attacks which can be combined to create deadly combination attacks on the undead army roaming the city.
- Upgrade and customize your loadout – Enhance Hisako’s abilities using money and experience gained during combat with new weapons and skills.
- Animated cut-scenes with Japanese voice-over – Enjoy cinematic animated cut-scenes with full Japanese voice-over.
- Japanese indie gem – The highly sought after hack-and-slash indie darling, available in the west for the first time on console.