Yakuza: Like a Dragon will have a collection element called “Sujimon,” the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.
Get the tidbits of new information from the magazine below.
- In addition to Kazuma Kiryu, Goro Majima and Taiga Saeshima also appear. (According to Yakuza series general director Toshihiro Nagoshi on Sega Nama, Daigo Dojima will also appear.)
- Joon-gi Han and Tianyou Zhao can become party members. (Watch gameplay footage here.)
- Ryo Aoki (voiced by Kousuke Toriumi) is the governor of Tokyo.
- Bleach Japan is a non-profit organization that operates on the principle of bleaching the gray zone in society. They hold protest demonstrations in the streets.
- Ogasawara (voiced by Tarusuke Shingaki) is a representative of Bleach Japan.
- Kume (voiced by Daisuke Hirakawa) is the leader of the Bleach Japan Yokohama branch.
Dungeons are dangerous areas where the homeless and sick assemble in large numbers. Bosses await at their innermost depths. You may also come across treasure chests.
- “Welcome to the Great Animal Circus” – Take on the bear that escaped…
- “Legendary Underground Arms Dealer” – With a man named Chow who knows about Kiryu…
- “To Suck with You” – A giant roomba runs wild in the city…
A battle area with the goal of reaching the top floor (floor 30). Each battle has special rules.
After meeting the Sujimon Professor, Kasuga decides to collect the dangerous beings (Sujimon). First, he challenges Green, Red, and Blue. The Sujimon Encyclopedia is a convenient tool for checking information such as weaknesses and dropped items. Complete your collection of all 252 Sujimon and aim to become a Sujimon Master.
Yakuza: Like a Dragon is due out for PlayStation 4 on January 16, 2020 in Japan, and in 2020 in the Americas and Europe. A demo is available now. Read more about the game here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.