The PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch versions launched on October 29.
The game’s PC-specific features include:
- Dynamic control options and full controller support:
- Fully-remappable keys, gamepad and keyboard-and-mouse support in both the main game and mini-games.
- Play with unlocked frame rates or fixed frame rates – players can choose the best setting to fit their monitor (selectable from 60, 120, 144, 240, and full variable frames per second).
- A variety of graphics settings and options unique to PC:
- Texture filters, post-processing effects, anti-aliasing, anisotropic, and shadow settings.
- A variety of resolutions and window settings to play with, HUD adjustments, monitor selection, and graphical presets.
- Time Attack and Decathlon World Ranking Leaderboards, Steam Trading Card support, and Steam Achievement support.
- Steam Cloud support.
- Controller vibration support.
- A banana mouse cursor.
Here is an overview of the game, via Sega:
Originally released for the Nintendo Wii in 2006, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD brings all the fun and chaos of the Monkey Ball series to modern consoles. Complete with updated graphics, optimized control schemes for each platform, a brand-new mini-game Decathalon mode where you complete a set of 10 mini-games in a row, and online leaderboards, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD is perfect for new fans of any age, as well as the most seasoned Monkey Ball series veterans.
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz is Back in HD: Originally released on the Wii in 2006, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD reinvigorates the original game with 100 single-player stages, 10 multi-player mini-games, revamped control schemes, updated graphics, and more.
- Online Leaderboards: A first for the series, players can now compete with others around the world through online leaderboards for single-player Time Attack and the all-new Mini-Game Decathalon Score Attack modes.
- No Monkey Business – Play Your Way: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD is available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam. With uniquely optimized control schemes for each platform, everyone from first-time rollers to world-record holders can jump right in to the fun.