“Shack-and-slash” dungeon crawler Boyfriend Dungeon is coming to Switch alongside its previously announced PC (Steam) version in 2020, developer Kitfox Games announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
Romance your swords! Capture the hearts of weapons to level them up in this “shack-and-slash” dungeon crawling adventure.
- Date up to nine weapons, from dancing swords to heart-piercing daggers
- Generated action-combat dunj and challenges! Stay sharp!
- Various combat styles. For example, hit hard and dodge quickly with the dagger, or take on crowds with Lasersaber
- Inclusive, tasteful approach to gender and sexuality – male, female, and non-binary romance
- Let’s get to the point: take your weapon-babes on romantic outings, such as to the club or the beach
For your summer job, you’re tasked with clearing the creatures in “the dunj”. Soon you discover weapons you find transform into cuties… and they’re SINGLE! (What a craaazy coincidence because you also happen to be up for grabs yourself.)
Spend the cash you earn on romantic outings to forge precious moments with your lovers and work together to clear the rampant monster infestations, because after all, a couple that slays together, stays together.
Watch a trailer for the Switch version below.